Spring time at Pine Lane Nursery is our most exciting time of the year! Our staff is busy receiving new inventory, planting plugs, watering, pruning and more to prepare for the upcoming season. There are several things you can look forward to every spring at Pine Lane Nursery including annual hanging baskets, countless seed options, vegetable & herb starters, annuals, custom plantings and more!
- Annual Hanging Baskets
- Pine Lane Nursery is famous for our annual hanging baskets. Every year we search far and wide to create the most spectacular combinations for the upcoming year. Once we design plans for all of our annual hanging baskets, we find the highest quality plants, soil and baskets. Supplies arrive in January and February and the planting begins! Annual hanging baskets are ready for purchase starting in May!
- Pine Lane Nursery grows over 1,500 annual hanging baskets every year- you are sure to find the perfect size and color combination for your outdoor space!
- Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day is not only the perfect time to celebrate all of our wonderful Mama’s, but it also represents the last average frost date for Douglas County. Therefore this is the perfect weekend to get outside to start planting!
- At Pine Lane Nursery, Mother’s Day Weekend is full of sales and celebration! Kona Ice joins us for the weekend with shaved ice and sweet treats! .
- Pine Lane Nursery also offers one free annual to Moms all weekend long to recognize and thank them for all of their hard work!
- Pine Lane Nursery is proud to carry a wide variety of local, organic, and GMO-free seeds. We carry hundreds of seed varieties ranging from herbs, vegetables, flowers and grasses. Pine Lane features Botanical Interests Seeds and BBB Seeds, both locally owned and operated here in Colorado.
- Seeds allow gardeners to get a head start on the growing season by starting seeds indoors or in a green house in late winter or early spring. Seed can also be sowed directly outside later in the season. Pine Lane also offers a wide variety of supplies to start seeds, including seed starting kits, seedling soil, tools and gloves.
- Veggies, herbs, annuals
- Our greenhouses are full of vegetable, herb and annual plants throughout spring. Pine Lane Nursery carries several varieties of tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, kale, corn, peas, beans and more. Herbs in the greenhouse include basil, rosemary, mint, thyme, parsley, cilantro and chives. We carry organic options in both vegetables and herb plants. We carry hundreds of different annual plants available in countless colors, shapes and sizes! Our annual stock changes constantly so be sure to stop my regularly!
- Custom Planters
- If you are a DIY-er and like to get your hands dirty, stop in at Pine Lane to get all of the supplies you need to plant up your flower pots and containers for spring. Or you can let us do the dirty work for you! All you have to do is drop of your pots at Pine Lane Nursery or choose new pottery from our wide collection! An experienced Pine Lane gardener can then work with you to create the perfect planter for your outdoor space! Give as little or as much input as you would like and let us do the dirty work! Pine Lane will even hold on to your planters, watering and fertilizing them, until you are ready to take them home! This is a great option for early spring color!
Pine Lane Nursery Garden Center in Parker, CO
Pine Lane Nursery is a family owned, full service garden center in business since 1983. We offer an extensive inventory including fast growing trees, shrubs, and bushes from our tree farm (we bring in trees from Oregon, Idaho, Missouri and Colorado); beautiful annual and perennial plants (such as hibiscus); seasonal veggies for your vegetable garden, and much more!
Based in Parker, CO, Pine Lane Nursery services the surrounding areas of Centennial, Castle Rock, Denver, Aurora, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, and more. Need help with your garden design, on finding the right trees and shrubs for your landscape, or on choosing the best annual and perennial plants for your home? Call us at (720) 851-5376 or stop by the garden center today!